FAYETTE, Iowa (October 6, 2014) – Upper Iowa University crowned its 2014 Homecoming royalty this weekend.
Jake Barron, senior, from San Francisco, Ca., was crowned king; and Hailey Brown, senior, from Elroy, Wis., was crowned queen for the event. Barron is the son of Heidi and Jeff Baron, and a communication studies majors headed for an MBA. Brown is the daughter of Bob and Chris Brown, majoring in psychology and human services.
Other members of the UIU 2014 Senior Homecoming Court were:
- Bo Pagel, Sumner, Iowa, parents, Ben and Gwen Pagel
- Chayz Holt, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.; parents, Corey Holt and Harold Jones
- Tim Rueb, Stillwater, Minn., parents, Roy and Colleen Rueb
- Lucas Hefty, Traer, Iowa, parents, Doug and Laura Hefty
- Tara Duran, Colorado Springs, Colo., parents Pat and Diana Duran
- Whitney Williams, Pella, Iowa, parents, Shawn and Julie Williams
- Shelby Crist, Ely, Iowa, parents, Mike and Chris Crist
- Tricia Hanson, Turtle Lake, Wis., parents Rick Hanson and DeAnn Ostenson
Junior attendants were Cody Booker and Savannah Schinto. Sophomore attendants were Llani Main and Eddie Conrad; and freshman attendants were Taylor Bjork and Leo Little.